Pages

Friday, November 2, 2018

Te Kauru Camp 2018 (writing 2nd Draft)



                                                                         Jump

My mind filled with excitement as I spotted the jousting battles
I felt embarrassed when Bailey knocked me off into the disgusting foam pit when we were Jousting. I fell into the foam pit and instantly thought, “I am going to get that girl back!!!!”And I did. Oscar and I went to the dunking area, We were doing all sorts of tricks like under legs and flips. After all of our basketball practice, we went to the jousting battle and versed each other at the jousting battles. After defeating Oscar, I am Up against Mrs. Davan….. And I have fallen into the deep, foam cube lava pool!!! I get back up and hop in line, ready for another try, the same thing happens for about the next 25 minutes… I head back to the hoops to clear my head from all the losses I have witnessed in the past 20 minutes, I tried some tricks I saw Oscar doing. My heart said I was amazing, but my brain said try harder, never give up!!! I played by my self, with my Mum recording. I waved and went back to just plain bouncing on trampolines!!!
My eyes spotted the diving board, my body drives me straight to it. I did a backflip off into the foam pit and then I heard a facilitator, “No BackFlips!!!” sorry, I mumble under my breath, Its time to go to the
zoo and take a picture. I grab a jousting weapon and stand on the side with it. Boy, what a sweaty, bouncy hour and a half.
MRS DAVAN GOT ME ON THAT ONE, I LET HER

I THINK LYRIK WAS A BIT TO EASY "/
JAX VS WILLIAM

14 comments:

  1. What a great start to your writing Jax. I loved that jousting pit too last year but this year I don't think I would've been able to get out!!!! Great piece of writing which took me straight back to JUMP! Thank you Jax.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome reflection about jump and lots of funny things add too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yea jaxon i hit you off hehe >:)
    ive got a question why couldn't we do backflips?
    i would of done a backflip but i cant even do one not even a handstand!

    ReplyDelete
  4. jax that is cool( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was a tie I totaly did not lose not joke but great job jax and good fight

    ReplyDelete
  6. jump was tiring but the foam pit was hard to get out of the photos are great( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

    ReplyDelete
  7. jax that was fun at jump doing backflips and dodge ball with Taikehu and when we were doing sick micheal jordon dunks

    ReplyDelete