Pages

Thursday, September 13, 2018

My free writing Friday.

Hello, i’m Jeff, I rode my pet Indo raptor to school in mars.

My teachers are Whaea Fred and Mrs Marsman. The principal is Mr Mcmuffin, they are the best. I was riding to school and my friend James bond told me that his dad, Steph Curry was a policeman. I said “but isn’t Steph Curry a NBA champion?” “no” he replied. We start to hear this pew pew sound like a star wars tie fighter. “Is that your dad?” I ask “yeah.” James answers. I start to wonder if he his following us. He seems to have a cranky look on his face… like James had forgotten to flush the toilet. “JAMES, YOU FORGOT TO FLUSH THE TOILET!!!!!” the speakers pronounce. “Sorry dad”

Chapter 2

We have arrived at school and Mr Mcmuffin was looking for us. Oh no, we have been naughty, but we have not he wants to give us a chocolate.

To be continued

1 comment:

  1. lol nice work Jackie especially when james FORGOT TO FLUSH THE TOILET

    ReplyDelete